- Leader of our global Insurance efforts
- Head of our APAC and Greater China Financial Services practices
Dr. Henrik Naujoks leads our global Insurance activities and is the head of our Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Greater China Financial Services practices, based in Hong Kong.
Henrik has more than 25 years of management consulting experience, addressing the most complex challenges facing financial services leaders. Over the past several years, his work has predominantly focused on digital and customer-led transformations and the re-invention of the insurance industry.
Before joining Bain’s Hong Kong team, Henrik worked in several of our other global offices, including Munich, Dusseldorf, Zurich and Los Angeles.
Henrik is a frequent speaker at financial services industry meetings. He has been quoted in leading publications, such as the Financial Times, The Economist, Forbes.com and The Business Times. He has also been interviewed on CNBC and Bloomberg.
In addition to his client work, Henrik dedicates time to social initiatives and acts as an advisor for several non-profit organizations and social entrepreneurs. In 2007, the World Economic Forum selected him as a Young Global Leader.
Prior to joining Bain in 1993, he held an apprenticeship in banking.
Henrik studied business administration in Munich and earned his doctorate at the University of St. Gallen, where he wrote his thesis on organizational theory and behavior in large organizations. He was also granted a scholarship by the German National Merit Foundation (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes).
- “Insurers and Consumers in Covid-19 Markets: Too Many Missed Connections,” インフォグラフィック, 2021年4月14日
- “Using M&A to Help Insurers Focus on Their Core,” M&A Report, 2021年2月16日, レポート
- “Financial Services Opportunities in China’s Greater Bay Area,” Webinar, 2021年2月8日
- “Are You Ready for the Financial Services Opportunities of China’s Greater Bay Area? ,” 論説, 2021年2月3日
- “Consumers Start to Embrace Digital Insurance Platforms,” スナップチャート, 2021年1月5日
In the News
- “Financial services institutions should get ready to capture opportunities in China’s Greater Bay Area,” Press release, 2021年2月3日
- “Tectonic Shifts Possible For Traditional Insurers ,” Bloomberg, 2019年11月6日, 金融サービス
- “China Wants to Create a Tech Landscape Where the US Can No Longer Hurt It,” CNBC, 2019年7月2日, テクノロジー
- “Identity crisis: the insurers moving away from insurance,” Financial Times, 2018年8月7日, 保険
- “Robots learn the risk business,” The Financial Times, 2017年5月17日, 保険