Camille has more than 20 years of consulting experience working with senior executives and management teams to improve business performance. He specializes in working with insurers and banks in Europe and in North Africa.
Over the course of his career, Camille has worked on cases on performance improvement, corporate and growth strategy, strategic planning, organization, branch strategy, full potential, organization and merger integration.
Prior to joining Bain, Camille worked for two other global consultancies. He earned his master's degree from the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management in Belgium.
- “A Digital Reckoning for Insurance Companies,” Brief, septiembre 14, 2020
- “How Insurance Consumers Are Responding to Covid-19,” Brief, julio 23, 2020
- “Insurers: How to Lead in the New Era of Connectivity,” Report, septiembre 26, 2019
- “Customer Behavior and Loyalty in Insurance: Global Edition 2016,” Brief, septiembre 13, 2016
- “Customer Loyalty and the Digical Transformation in P&C and Life Insurance: Global Edition 2014,” Brief, junio 18, 2014