Camille has more than 20 years of consulting experience working with senior executives and management teams to improve business performance. He specializes in working with insurers and banks in Europe and in North Africa.
Over the course of his career, Camille has worked on cases on performance improvement, corporate and growth strategy, strategic planning, organization, branch strategy, full potential, organization and merger integration.
Prior to joining Bain, Camille worked for two other global consultancies. He earned his master's degree from the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management in Belgium.
- “The ESG Transformation in Insurance,” Webinar, julio 13, 2021
- “Insurers and Consumers in Covid-19 Markets: Too Many Missed Connections,” Infographic, abril 14, 2021
- “Consumers Start to Embrace Digital Insurance Platforms,” Snap Chart, enero 05, 2021
- “As Insurance Platforms Take Hold, What Does Success Look Like?,” Brief, diciembre 08, 2020
- “A Digital Reckoning for Insurance Companies,” Brief, septiembre 14, 2020