Camille Goossens is a Senior Partner based in our Paris office. He leads our Financial Services practice in France, with particular experience and responsibility for the firm's work in the Insurance sector. He also leads Sustainability & Responsibility Financial Services Practice across EMEA, Americas, and APAC.
Camille has more than 20 years of consulting experience working with senior executives and management teams to improve business and sustainability performance.
He specializes in working with global insurance groups. Over the course of his career, Camille has accumulated extensive experience in strategy, customer experience, innovation, technology, digital, performance improvement, organization, and merger integration. He has expertise across the different insurance lines of business and customer segments.
Camille is also our global leader of Sustainability & Responsibility in Financial Services, working with Banks and Insurers across the globe to accelerate and create impacts, with a particular focus on decarbonization approaches, climate risks, and adaptation strategies and value creation.
Prior to joining Bain, Camille worked for two other global consultancies. He earned his master's degree from the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management in Belgium.
- “Bain & Company joins forces with Jupiter to bring climate risk analytics and adaptation strategies to its clients,” Press release, 2022年5月24日
- “Insurers May Miss the Nuances of Consumer Views on ESG ,” インフォグラフィック, 2022年3月16日
- “Insurance Agent Digital Shake-up,” 論説, 2021年11月10日
- “The Future of Insurance: As Risks Mount, Insurers Aim to Augment Protection with Prevention ,” 論説, 2021年11月8日
- “The ESG Transformation in Insurance,” Webinar, 2021年7月13日