Camille Goossens is a Senior Partner based in our Paris office. He leads our Financial Services practice in France, with particular experience and responsibility for the firm's work in the Insurance sector. He also leads Sustainability & Responsibility Financial Services Practice across EMEA, Americas, and APAC.
Camille has more than 20 years of consulting experience working with senior executives and management teams to improve business and sustainability performance.
He specializes in working with global insurance groups. Over the course of his career, Camille has accumulated extensive experience in strategy, customer experience, innovation, technology, digital, performance improvement, organization, and merger integration. He has expertise across the different insurance lines of business and customer segments.
Camille is also our global leader of Sustainability & Responsibility in Financial Services, working with Banks and Insurers across the globe to accelerate and create impacts, with a particular focus on decarbonization approaches, climate risks, and adaptation strategies and value creation.
Prior to joining Bain, Camille worked for two other global consultancies. He earned his master's degree from the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management in Belgium.
- “Insurers May Miss the Nuances of Consumer Views on ESG ,” Infographic, marzo 2022
- “Insurance Agent Digital Shake-up,” Brief, novembre 2021
- “The Future of Insurance: As Risks Mount, Insurers Aim to Augment Protection with Prevention ,” Brief, novembre 2021
- “The ESG Transformation in Insurance,” Webinar, luglio 2021
- “Insurers and Consumers in Covid-19 Markets: Too Many Missed Connections,” Infographic, aprile 2021