Camille has more than 20 years of consulting experience working with senior executives and management teams to improve business performance. He specializes in working with insurers and banks in Europe and in North Africa.
Over the course of his career, Camille has worked on cases on performance improvement, corporate and growth strategy, strategic planning, organization, branch strategy, full potential, organization and merger integration.
Prior to joining Bain, Camille worked for two other global consultancies. He earned his master's degree from the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management in Belgium.
- “Consumers Start to Embrace Digital Insurance Platforms,” Snap Chart, gennaio 2021
- “As Insurance Platforms Take Hold, What Does Success Look Like?,” Brief, dicembre 2020
- “A Digital Reckoning for Insurance Companies,” Brief, settembre 2020
- “How Insurance Consumers Are Responding to Covid-19,” Brief, luglio 2020
- “Insurers: How to Lead in the New Era of Connectivity,” Report, settembre 2019