She regularly publishes insights and perspectives on global trends and strategic stakes across these sectors.
She has particular expertise in brand growth acceleration, innovation, digital transformation (including e-commerce, omnichannel retailing, digital marketing and advanced analytics), evolutions of the global retail landscape and global consumer trends (with a focus on the forward-looking issue of “the Consumer of the Future”). She has co-authored a Bain study on shifts in the grocery retailing landscape and subsequent implications for consumer packaged goods companies.
She is one of the spokespeople for our renowned annual Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study and is regularly quoted in the French and International press (inlcluding Les Echos, Le Nouvel Economiste, BFM, AFP, Reuters, Women’s Wear Daily and The Financial Times) on evolutions in the global luxury sector.
Joëlle regularly leads assignments for our consumer products, retail and luxury clients, focusing most recently on full potential strategy development, mission and vision definition, value proposition re-design and omnichannel strategy.
She joined Bain in 1993 after graduating from from Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC Paris) with high honours.
- “Navigating the Challenges in Online Grocery,” Webinar, julio 22, 2021
- “Online Grocery: Moving from Enough Capacity to the Right Capacity,” Infographic, julio 06, 2021
- “Recipe for success: How retailers and consumer goods companies can further encourage healthier living,” Press release, junio 17, 2021
- “Helping Consumers Make Healthier Choices,” Report, junio 16, 2021
- “Online Grocery: A Joint Challenge for Retailers and CPG Suppliers,” Infographic, junio 11, 2021