Joëlle is an expert in consumer products, retail and luxury. She regularly publishes insights and viewpoints on global trends and strategic stakes in these sectors.
She has particular expertise on the topics of brand growth acceleration, innovation, digital transformation (e-commerce, omnichannel retailing, digital marketing), evolutions of the global retail landscape, and global consumer trends (with a focus on the forward-looking issue of "the Consumer of the Future"). She co-authored a Bain study on shifts in the European grocery retailing landscape and implications for consumer packaged goods companies, as well as a Bain report on the African consumer goods landscape.
She is one of Bain's spokespeople for the renowned "Annual Worldwide Luxury Study" and is regularly quoted in the French and International press (Les Echos, Le Nouvel Economiste, BFM, AFP, Reuters, Women's Wear Daily, Financial Times) on evolutions in the global luxury sector.
Joëlle occasionally leads assignments for Bain's consumer products, retail and luxury clients, most recently on full potential strategy development, mission and vision definition, value proposition re-design and omnichannel strategy.
She joined Bain in 1993 and is based in the Paris office.
She graduated from Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC Paris) with high honours.
- “Luxusgeschäft weiter im Aufwind,” Report, 10. Januar 2019
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study, Fall–Winter 2017,” Report, 22. Dezember 2017
- “Amazon's Whole Foods Deal Turns Spotlight on France's Carrefour,” Bloomberg, 20. Juni 2017, Einzelhandel
- “What's Next For Europe's Shrinking Grocery Stores,” Forbes.com, 10. Februar 2017, Artikel
- “Bain-Studie zum globalen Luxusgütermarkt, Herbst/Winter 2016,” Report, 27. Dezember 2016