She regularly publishes insights and perspectives on global trends and strategic stakes across these sectors.
She has particular expertise in brand growth acceleration, innovation, digital transformation (including e-commerce, omnichannel retailing, digital marketing and advanced analytics), evolutions of the global retail landscape and global consumer trends (with a focus on the forward-looking issue of “the Consumer of the Future”). She has co-authored a Bain study on shifts in the grocery retailing landscape and subsequent implications for consumer packaged goods companies.
She is one of the spokespeople for our renowned annual Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study and is regularly quoted in the French and International press (inlcluding Les Echos, Le Nouvel Economiste, BFM, AFP, Reuters, Women’s Wear Daily and The Financial Times) on evolutions in the global luxury sector.
Joëlle regularly leads assignments for our consumer products, retail and luxury clients, focusing most recently on full potential strategy development, mission and vision definition, value proposition re-design and omnichannel strategy.
She joined Bain in 1993 after graduating from from Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC Paris) with high honours.
- “The Future of European Grocery Retailing: Strategy after the Lockdown Surge,” Brief, 2021년2월23일
- “The Future of Luxury: Bouncing Back from Covid-19,” Report, 2021년1월14일
- “Luxury’s big geographical pivot to Asia,” Vogue Business, 2020년9월9일, Luxury
- “Sustainability Is the Next Digital,” Brief, 2020년9월8일
- “How to Ramp Up Online Grocery—without Breaking the Bank,” Brief, 2020년7월9일