Since joining Bain in 2004, Sasha has honed deep expertise across the energy & natural resources sphere, especially within agriculture. He has advised clients on such topics as animal nutrition and protein production, crop production & distribution, fertilizers and food processing.
Sasha holds additional knowledge of a variety of strategy topics, including core full potential and adjacency strategy, emerging market entry strategy, sustainable supply chain strategy development and social impact strategy.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, as well as a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Michigan.
- “Memo to CEOs: Break Your Inertia on Sustainability,” Brief, marzo 2020
- “The Carbon Imperative: How Agribusiness Can Curb Emissions,” Brief, marzo 2019
- “Sasha Duchnowski: Working with Suppliers for Sustainable Food Supply Chains,” Video, noviembre 2018
- “When Sustainability Requires Dramatic Change,” Snap Chart, octubre 2018
- “Teaming with Suppliers for Sustainable Food,” SSIR, mayo 2018, Article