Since joining Bain in 2004, Sasha has honed deep expertise across the energy & natural resources sphere, especially within agriculture. He has advised clients on such topics as animal nutrition and protein production, crop production & distribution, fertilizers and food processing.
Sasha holds additional knowledge of a variety of strategy topics, including core full potential and adjacency strategy, emerging market entry strategy, sustainable supply chain strategy development and social impact strategy.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, as well as a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Michigan.
- “Redesigning Value Chains to Deliver More Sustainable Goods,” Report, 22. Juni 2021
- “Engine 2: How to Grow a Sustainable New Business,” Report, 22. Juni 2021
- “Memo to CEOs: Break Your Inertia on Sustainability,” Brief, 10. März 2020
- “The Carbon Imperative: How Agribusiness Can Curb Emissions,” Brief, 20. März 2019
- “Sasha Duchnowski: Working with Suppliers for Sustainable Food Supply Chains,” Video, 30. November 2018