Since joining Bain in 2004, Sasha has honed deep expertise across the energy & natural resources sphere, especially within agriculture. He has advised clients on such topics as animal nutrition and protein production, crop production & distribution, fertilizers and food processing.
Sasha holds additional knowledge of a variety of strategy topics, including core full potential and adjacency strategy, emerging market entry strategy, sustainable supply chain strategy development and social impact strategy.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, as well as a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Michigan.
- “How Companies Can Accelerate and Galvanize Food System Transformation,” World Economic Forum, 25 mai 2022, Article
- “Food System Transformation: The Time Is Now,” Etude, 21 avril 2022
- “The Impact of Uncertainty on Energy, Food, and ESG Transitions,” Webinar, 12 avril 2022
- “Beyond Mentorship: Bold Moves to Achieve Gender Parity in Energy and Natural Resource Industries ,” Etude, 24 février 2022
- “Redesigning Value Chains to Deliver More Sustainable Goods,” Rapport, 22 juin 2021