Since joining Bain in 2004, Sasha has honed deep expertise across the energy & natural resources sphere, especially within agriculture. He has advised clients on such topics as animal nutrition and protein production, crop production & distribution, fertilizers and food processing.
Sasha holds additional knowledge of a variety of strategy topics, including core full potential and adjacency strategy, emerging market entry strategy, sustainable supply chain strategy development and social impact strategy.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, as well as a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Michigan.
- “Food System Transformation: The Time Is Now,” Brief, abril 21, 2022
- “The Impact of Uncertainty on Energy, Food, and ESG Transitions,” Webinar, abril 12, 2022
- “Beyond Mentorship: Bold Moves to Achieve Gender Parity in Energy and Natural Resource Industries ,” Brief, fevereiro 24, 2022
- “Redesigning Value Chains to Deliver More Sustainable Goods,” Report, junho 22, 2021
- “Engine 2: How to Grow a Sustainable New Business,” Report, junho 22, 2021