His clients include global manufacturers, suppliers and services providers in the automotive after-sales industry. His main focus areas are the strategic realignment, restructuring and reorganization of companies and the development and implementation of programs for profitable growth and operational improvement.
During his time at Bain, Klaus has worked with clients on site in Japan, the United States and China.
Klaus studied industrial engineering at the Vienna Technical University and completed his doctorate in production engineering.
- “A Triple Threat to Automakers: Recession, Demographics and Disruption ,” Brief, noviembre 28, 2018
- “New urban mobility: Change is happening now,” Brief, junio 14, 2018
- “How Robot Taxis Will Change Mobility Over the Next 10 Years,” World Economic Forum, enero 10, 2018, Article
- “The Future of Car Sales Is Omnichannel,” Brief, septiembre 13, 2017
- “An Autonomous Car Roadmap for Suppliers,” Brief, marzo 02, 2017