His clients include global manufacturers, suppliers, and services providers in the automotive after-sales industry. His main focus areas are the strategic realignment, restructuring, and reorganization of companies and the development and implementation of programs for profitable growth and operational improvement.
During his time with us, Klaus has worked with clients on-site in Japan, the United States, and China.
Klaus studied industrial engineering at the Vienna Technical University and completed his doctorate in production engineering.
- “Cracking the Code on Automotive Omnichannel Sales,” Brief, October 2021
- “Car Subscription Services 2.0: How to Win the Race ,” Brief, April 2021
- “ Industrial Companies Struggle to Chart Path to Covid-19 Recovery,” Infographic, February 2021
- “Staying in the driver’s seat: How traditional automakers can manage the shift to electric and autonomous vehicles,” Press release, November 2020
- “Are Industrial Companies Cutting R&D and Capex Too Deeply?,” Snap Chart, November 2020