His clients include global manufacturers, suppliers and services providers in the automotive after-sales industry. His main focus areas are the strategic realignment, restructuring and reorganization of companies and the development and implementation of programs for profitable growth and operational improvement.
During his time at Bain, Klaus has worked with clients on site in Japan, the United States and China.
Klaus studied industrial engineering at the Vienna Technical University and completed his doctorate in production engineering.
- “自動車メーカーが対峙する三重の脅威: 不況、人口変動、破壊的変革,” 論説, 2018年11月28日
- “New urban mobility: Change is happening now,” 論説, 2018年6月14日
- “How Robot Taxis Will Change Mobility Over the Next 10 Years,” World Economic Forum, 2018年1月10日, 記事
- “The Future of Car Sales Is Omnichannel,” 論説, 2017年9月13日
- “An Autonomous Car Roadmap for Suppliers,” 論説, 2017年3月2日