His clients include global manufacturers, suppliers and services providers in the automotive after-sales industry. His main focus areas are the strategic realignment, restructuring and reorganization of companies and the development and implementation of programs for profitable growth and operational improvement.
During his time at Bain, Klaus has worked with clients on site in Japan, the United States and China.
Klaus studied industrial engineering at the Vienna Technical University and completed his doctorate in production engineering.
- “Focusing R&D and Capex to Win ,” 論説, 2020年9月15日
- “Covid-19: Where to Cut and Where to Spend,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年6月2日
- “Forecasting Covid-19’s Effect on the Auto Industry,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年4月17日
- “自動車メーカーが対峙する三重の脅威: 不況、人口変動、破壊的変革,” 論説, 2018年11月28日
- “New urban mobility: Change is happening now,” 論説, 2018年6月14日