His clients include global manufacturers, suppliers, and services providers in the automotive after-sales industry. His main focus areas are the strategic realignment, restructuring, and reorganization of companies and the development and implementation of programs for profitable growth and operational improvement.
During his time with us, Klaus has worked with clients on-site in Japan, the United States, and China.
Klaus studied industrial engineering at the Vienna Technical University and completed his doctorate in production engineering.
- “Cracking the Code on Automotive Omnichannel Sales,” 論説, 2021年10月25日
- “Car Subscription Services 2.0: How to Win the Race ,” 論説, 2021年4月9日
- “ Industrial Companies Struggle to Chart Path to Covid-19 Recovery,” インフォグラフィック, 2021年2月2日
- “Staying in the driver’s seat: How traditional automakers can manage the shift to electric and autonomous vehicles,” Press release, 2020年11月30日
- “Are Industrial Companies Cutting R&D and Capex Too Deeply?,” スナップチャート, 2020年11月24日