His clients include global manufacturers, suppliers and services providers in the automotive after-sales industry. His main focus areas are the strategic realignment, restructuring and reorganization of companies and the development and implementation of programs for profitable growth and operational improvement.
During his time at Bain, Klaus has worked with clients on site in Japan, the United States and China.
Klaus studied industrial engineering at the Vienna Technical University and completed his doctorate in production engineering.
- “ Industrial Companies Struggle to Chart Path to Covid-19 Recovery,” Infographic, 2 février 2021
- “Are Industrial Companies Cutting R&D and Capex Too Deeply?,” Snap Chart, 24 novembre 2020
- “Electric and Autonomous Vehicles: The Future Is Now ,” Etude, 29 octobre 2020
- “Focusing R&D and Capex to Win ,” Etude, 15 septembre 2020
- “Covid-19: Where to Cut and Where to Spend,” Infographic, 2 juin 2020