His clients include global manufacturers, suppliers, and services providers in the automotive after-sales industry. His main focus areas are the strategic realignment, restructuring, and reorganization of companies and the development and implementation of programs for profitable growth and operational improvement.
During his time with us, Klaus has worked with clients on-site in Japan, the United States, and China.
Klaus studied industrial engineering at the Vienna Technical University and completed his doctorate in production engineering.
- “Car Subscription Services 2.0: How to Win the Race ,” Etude, 9 avril 2021
- “Moteurs électriques : Se réinventer pour conquérir l’automobile,” Industrie & Technologies, 6 avril 2021, Automobile
- “ Industrial Companies Struggle to Chart Path to Covid-19 Recovery,” Infographic, 2 février 2021
- “Are Industrial Companies Cutting R&D and Capex Too Deeply?,” Snap Chart, 24 novembre 2020
- “Electric and Autonomous Vehicles: The Future Is Now ,” Etude, 29 octobre 2020