Marc is a partner based in our Amsterdam office. He leads global ESG efforts for our Private Equity practice. In this capacity, Marc works with our clients across the investing value chain – from fundraising and strategy through diligence and ownership, and eventual exit – to help clients drive ESG outcomes and capture economic returns.
He has over 20 years of consulting experience, throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. Marc has advised private equity clients on numerous commercial and operational diligences and works alongside portfolio company management teams to drive value creation strategies. He advises clients across a variety of industries, with a focus on business services and technology. He also teams with clients to address a wide array of business issues relating to strategy, M&A, full potential and enterprise transformation.
Prior to moving to Amsterdam, Marc was a partner in our New York office.
- “Closing the Public-Private Environmental Transparency Gap ,” Brief, mayo 19, 2022
- “New research from Bain & Company and CDP shows 64% of public companies by market cap report environmental data, compared to less than 1% of private companies,” Press release, mayo 19, 2022
- “Limited Partners and Private Equity Firms Embrace ESG ,” Report, febrero 17, 2022
- “The ESG Imperative in M&A,” M&A Report, febrero 08, 2022, Report
- “Closing the ESG Measurement Gap in Private Equity,” Infographic, enero 12, 2022