Marc Lino is a partner in Bain & Company's Amsterdam office. He leads Bain's Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions practices in the Netherlands and is a senior member of the firm's Enterprise Technology practice.
He has nearly 20 years of industry and consulting experience throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
Marc has advised private equity clients on numerous commercial and operational diligences and has led a number of efforts working alongside portfolio company management teams to drive value creation strategies. He advises clients across a variety of industries, with a focus on business services and technology. He also teams with clients to address a wide array of business issues relating to strategy, M&A, full potential and enterprise transformation.
Prior to moving to Amsterdam, Marc was a partner in Bain's New York office.
Marc received his MBA from the Stern School of Business, New York University, and his BA in economics from Wesleyan University in Connecticut.
- “Investing in a Time of Crisis,” Brief, April 2020
- “Coping with Coronavirus: How Private Equity Firms Can Focus on What Matters Most,” Brief, March 2020
- “The Coming Shakeout in Trust and Corporate Services,” Brief, July 2017
- “IT in M&A: Increasing the odds of a successful integration,” Transaction Advisors, October 2014, Article
- “IT in M&A: Increasing the Odds of a Successful Integration,” Brief, February 2014