Marc is a partner based in our Amsterdam office. He leads global ESG efforts for our Private Equity practice. In this capacity, Marc works with our clients across the investing value chain – from fundraising and strategy through diligence and ownership, and eventual exit – to help clients drive ESG outcomes and capture economic returns.
He has over 20 years of consulting experience, throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. Marc has advised private equity clients on numerous commercial and operational diligences and works alongside portfolio company management teams to drive value creation strategies. He advises clients across a variety of industries, with a focus on business services and technology. He also teams with clients to address a wide array of business issues relating to strategy, M&A, full potential and enterprise transformation.
Prior to moving to Amsterdam, Marc was a partner in our New York office.
- “Closing the ESG Measurement Gap in Private Equity,” Infographic, January 2022
- “Beyond COP26: Implications for Private Equity,” Webinar, November 2021
- “Helping PE Investors Reap Value From Decarbonization,” Video, November 2021
- “Private Equity’s New Business Services Challenge,” Brief, September 2020
- “Where Is Demand Heading for Your Portfolio Companies?,” Brief, May 2020