Marc Lino is a partner in our Amsterdam office. He is the head of our Private Equity and Mergers & Acquisitions practices in the Netherlands and is the global ESG leader for our Private Equity practice. Marc is also a senior member of the firm's Enterprise Technology practice.
He has nearly 20 years of industry and consulting experience throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
Marc has advised private equity clients on numerous commercial and operational diligences and works alongside portfolio company management teams to drive value creation strategies. He advises clients across a variety of industries, with a focus on business services and technology. He also teams with clients to address a wide array of business issues relating to strategy, M&A, full potential and enterprise transformation.
Prior to moving to Amsterdam, Marc was a partner in Bain's New York office.
Marc received his MBA from the Stern School of Business, New York University, and his BA in economics from Wesleyan University in Connecticut.
- “Private Equity’s New Business Services Challenge,” Brief, setembro 08, 2020
- “Where Is Demand Heading for Your Portfolio Companies?,” Brief, maio 07, 2020
- “Which Path Will You Take into the New Normal?,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, abril 16, 2020, Podcast
- “Is Your War Room Built to Last?,” Dry Powder: The Private Equity Podcast, abril 15, 2020, Podcast
- “Are Your Portfolio Companies Acting Without Planning?,” Brief, abril 10, 2020