He has nearly 15 years of global consulting experience, having advised clients across Bain's Frankfurt, Zurich, Munich, Dubai, Chicago and Stockholm offices.
Christoph advises clients in a variety of industries, with a focus in pharmaceuticals, biotech, medtech and telecommunications. He holds deep expertise in strategy development, in particular strategy in uncertainty, digitalization, consumer strategy and marketing as well as organization.
Christoph studied in St. Gallen and London and holds an MA in Finance and Capital Market Theory.
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Europe: Funds Take On More Risk in a Hot Market,” Report, marzo 15, 2022
- “Biopharma: Traditional Pharma Services Lead the Way ,” Report, marzo 15, 2022
- “Life Sciences Tools: Diagnostics Deals on the Rise ,” Report, marzo 15, 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Europe: Steady Dealmaking despite Many Deferrals,” Report, marzo 16, 2021
- “Biopharma: Commercialization Support Services Are Thriving ,” Report, marzo 16, 2021