He has nearly 15 years of global consulting experience, having advised clients across Bain's Frankfurt, Zurich, Munich, Dubai, Chicago and Stockholm offices.
Christoph advises clients in a variety of industries, with a focus in pharmaceuticals, biotech, medtech and telecommunications. He holds deep expertise in strategy development, in particular strategy in uncertainty, digitalization, consumer strategy and marketing as well as organization.
Christoph studied in St. Gallen and London and holds an MA in Finance and Capital Market Theory.
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Europe: Steady Dealmaking despite Many Deferrals,” Rapport, 16 mars 2021
- “Biopharma: Commercialization Support Services Are Thriving ,” Rapport, 16 mars 2021
- “Three Success Factors for Healthcare’s Digital Transformation,” Video, 26 février 2020
- “A Smarter Way for Healthcare Companies to Go Digital,” Etude, 22 janvier 2020
- “How to Make Your Drug Launch A Success,” In Vivo, 23 octobre 2017, Article