He has nearly 15 years of global consulting experience, having advised clients across Bain's Frankfurt, Zurich, Munich, Dubai, Chicago and Stockholm offices.
Christoph advises clients in a variety of industries, with a focus in pharmaceuticals, biotech, medtech and telecommunications. He holds deep expertise in strategy development, in particular strategy in uncertainty, digitalization, consumer strategy and marketing as well as organization.
Christoph studied in St. Gallen and London and holds an MA in Finance and Capital Market Theory.
- “A Smarter Way for Healthcare Companies to Go Digital,” Brief, gennaio 2020
- “How to Make Your Drug Launch A Success,” In Vivo, ottobre 2017, Article
- “How to Make Your Drug Launch a Success,” Brief, settembre 2017
- “Reinventing the Role of Medical Affairs,” Brief, marzo 2017
- “An Autonomous Car Roadmap for Suppliers,” Brief, marzo 2017