Since joining Bain in 2010, Alex has led numerous investment strategy, commercial due diligence and portfolio value creation initiatives across sectors, with a client portfolio that encompasses growth and buyout funds, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, infrastructure funds and asset management firms.
He has extensive experience across the Asia-Pacific healthcare sector and is deeply versed in mergers & acquisitions (M&A), full potential strategy and performance improvement.
He holds a BSc in Economics, with First-Class Honours, from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- “Asia-Pacific Telemedicine Platforms Will Long Outlast Covid-19,” Snap Chart, abril 22, 2021
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Asia-Pacific: Riding a Wave of Domestic Innovation,” Report, marzo 16, 2021
- “Healthcare IT: Technologies Help Improve Patient Experiences at Lower Costs,” Report, marzo 16, 2021
- “Consumers Demand More from the Healthcare Ecosystem,” Snap Chart, julio 31, 2020
- “Physicians Embrace Alternative Care Delivery Models,” Snap Chart, junio 30, 2020