Since joining Bain in 2010, Alex has led numerous investment strategy, commercial due diligence and portfolio value creation initiatives across sectors, with a client portfolio that encompasses growth and buyout funds, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, infrastructure funds and asset management firms.
He has extensive experience across the Asia-Pacific healthcare sector and is deeply versed in mergers & acquisitions (M&A), full potential strategy and performance improvement.
He holds a BSc in Economics, with First-Class Honours, from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- “How Technology Is Transforming Healthcare in Asia Pacific,” Snap Chart, marzo 2022
- “In Asia Pacific, Telehealth Adoption Is Expected to Soar through 2024,” Snap Chart, marzo 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Asia-Pacific: A Multiyear Growth Trajectory ,” Report, marzo 2022
- “Healthcare IT: Faster, Smarter, Tuned to Value ,” Report, marzo 2022
- “Asia-Pacific Front Line of Healthcare Report 2022,” Brief, gennaio 2022