Since joining Bain in 2010, Alex has led numerous investment strategy, commercial due diligence and portfolio value creation initiatives across sectors, with a client portfolio that encompasses growth and buyout funds, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, infrastructure funds and asset management firms.
He has extensive experience across the Asia-Pacific healthcare sector and is deeply versed in mergers & acquisitions (M&A), full potential strategy and performance improvement.
He holds a BSc in Economics, with First-Class Honours, from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- “Consumers Demand More from the Healthcare Ecosystem,” 스냅차트, 2020년7월31일
- “Physicians Embrace Alternative Care Delivery Models,” 스냅차트, 2020년6월30일
- “The Covid-19 Pandemic Accelerates the Need for a New Care Delivery Model,” 스냅차트, 2020년6월15일
- “Covid-19 Accelerates the Adoption of Telemedicine in Asia-Pacific Countries,” Brief, 2020년4월27일
- “Covid-19 Is Accelerating the Adoption of Healthcare’s Digital Tools,” 스냅차트, 2020년4월23일