Since joining Bain in 2010, Alex has led numerous investment strategy, commercial due diligence and portfolio value creation initiatives across sectors, with a client portfolio that encompasses growth and buyout funds, hedge funds, sovereign wealth funds, infrastructure funds and asset management firms.
He has extensive experience across the Asia-Pacific healthcare sector and is deeply versed in mergers & acquisitions (M&A), full potential strategy and performance improvement.
He holds a BSc in Economics, with First-Class Honours, from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- “Covid-19’s Disparate Effects on Asia-Pacific Healthcare Markets,” 스냅차트, 2021년8월3일
- “Asia-Pacific Telemedicine Platforms Will Long Outlast Covid-19,” 스냅차트, 2021년4월22일
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Asia-Pacific: Riding a Wave of Domestic Innovation,” Report, 2021년3월16일
- “Healthcare IT: Technologies Help Improve Patient Experiences at Lower Costs,” Report, 2021년3월16일
- “Consumers Demand More from the Healthcare Ecosystem,” 스냅차트, 2020년7월31일