Throughout his tenure at Bain, Bill has honed wide-ranging management consulting expertise through both direct experience across, and a client portfolio spanning, North America and EMEA. He focuses on digital and IT transformations across industries, especially technology and Advanced Manufacturing and Services.
Additionally, he has advised technology clients on topics such as product strategy, go-to-market excellence, growth acceleration and customer success.
Prior to joining us in 2010, he developed deep skill in driving large-scale technology projects across software, infrastructure and security.
He earned an MBA from Cornell University, as well as both master's and bachelor's degrees in computer science from SUNY Buffalo.
Beyond his core client work, Bill is deeply involved with our Social Impact and global training initiatives. An avid outdoorsman, Bill enjoys skydiving, paragliding, scuba diving and mountaineering. He has summited Mt. Denali and also holds a private pilot license.
- “Is the Container Market Rolling Up to the Big Cloud Service Providers? ,” Article, octubre 20, 2020
- “The Future of Hybrid Cloud: Fight, Ally or Exit,” Report, octubre 14, 2020
- “CIOs Say They Want to Avoid Vendor Lock-In, but Most Are Pretty Close to It,” Snap Chart, septiembre 21, 2020
- “The Pandemic Isn’t Boosting Cloud Spending,” Article, agosto 26, 2020
- “The Five Habits of Highly Successful Software Companies,” Article, julio 10, 2020