Erika Serow is a partner and serves as Chief Marketing Officer of Bain & Company. She is based in the firm's New York office.
Erika rejoined Bain after serving as Global President and US Chief Executive Officer of Sweaty Betty, the UK’s leading activewear brand.
Erika first joined Bain in 1995 and was most recently head of the firm’s Americas Retail practice. Throughout her tenure at Bain, Erika has worked closely with senior executives and management teams across the retail spectrum.
She holds an MBA from the Stanford University Graduate School of Business and a bachelor's degree from Duke University.
- “Five Tips for Marketing during a Crisis,” Video, abril 29, 2020
- “Covid-19: Macroeconomic Impact and Urgent Steps to Take,” Webinar, abril 02, 2020
- “Digical® retail and why stores matter,” Brief, diciembre 18, 2015
- “’Tis the season for free shipping,” Brief, noviembre 19, 2015
- “2015 holiday sales outlook: Let the shopping begin,” Brief, octubre 20, 2015