Erika Serow is a partner and serves as Chief Marketing Officer of Bain & Company. She is based in the firm's New York office.
Erika recently rejoined Bain after serving as Global President and US Chief Executive Officer of Sweaty Betty, the UK’s leading activewear brand.
Erika first joined Bain in 1995 and was most recently head of the firm’s Americas Retail practice. Throughout her tenure at Bain, Erika has worked closely with senior executives and management teams across the retail spectrum.
She holds an MBA from the Stanford University Graduate School of Business and a bachelor's degree from Duke University.
- “Five Tips for Marketing during a Crisis,” Video, 29 avril 2020
- “Covid-19: Macroeconomic Impact and Urgent Steps to Take,” Webinar, 2 avril 2020
- “Digical® retail and why stores matter,” Etude, 18 décembre 2015
- “’Tis the season for free shipping,” Etude, 19 novembre 2015
- “2015 holiday sales outlook: Let the shopping begin,” Etude, 20 octobre 2015