Jason has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising clients in the financial services, real estate, manufacturing and agriculture industries. He holds extensive expertise in business transformation programs and core operations, including business process redesign, G&A optimization, legal and compliance operations, manufacturing footprint design and procurement.
Jason has also worked extensively in M&A and on post-merger integrations in a variety of industries.
Prior to joining Bain in 2003, Jason earned Masters of Science degrees in development studies and technology policy from the London School of Economics & Political Science and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, respectively. He also received a Bachelor of Science in industrial engineering from Kansas State University.
- “Why Zero-Based Budgeting Goes Wrong,” Brief, junio 13, 2018
- “European Companies Use Old-School Budget Tactic to Cut Costs; Zero-based budgeting is gaining popularity again at companies such as Unilever, Anheuser-Busch,” The Wall Street Journal, abril 07, 2017
- “Back to zero: Companies use 1970s budget tool to cut costs as they hunt for growth,” Reuters, enero 30, 2017, Financial Services
- “Big, Bold Bank Cost Transformation,” Brief, diciembre 19, 2016
- “How Zero-Based Budgeting Can Inspire Employees,” Forbes.com, diciembre 16, 2016, Article