Jason has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising clients in the financial services, real estate, manufacturing and agriculture industries. He holds extensive expertise in business transformation programs and core operations, including business process redesign, G&A optimization, legal and compliance operations, manufacturing footprint design and procurement.
Jason has also worked extensively in M&A and on post-merger integrations in a variety of industries.
Prior to joining Bain in 2003, Jason earned Masters of Science degrees in development studies and technology policy from the London School of Economics & Political Science and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, respectively. He also received a Bachelor of Science in industrial engineering from Kansas State University.
- “Why Zero-Based Budgeting Goes Wrong,” 論説, 2018年6月13日
- “Big, Bold Bank Cost Transformation,” 論説, 2016年12月19日
- “How Zero-Based Budgeting Can Inspire Employees,” Forbes.com, 2016年12月16日, 記事
- “Betting on Zero-Based Budgeting's Trifecta,” 論説, 2016年10月16日
- “Getting the Most Out of a Merger,” Forbes.com, 2016年3月1日, 記事