With more than 25 years of industry and consulting experience, Neelam has worked on many large-scale transformational programs for various clients, ranging from local single business companies to global conglomerates. Her sector expertise spans energy, chemicals, infrastructure, EPC and capital goods.
Select examples of her experience include:
- Developing the monetization strategy for a large gas discovery
- Overhauling the vision and strategic direction of a major oil refining company, including alternate energy sources (biofuels)
- Creating and implementing the multi-year transformation program for a major diversified EPC and infrastructure firm
- Generating growth strategy and cost transformation programs for multiple cement and chemicals companies
Prior to joining Bain, Neelam worked as a managing director for a top global turnaround and restructuring firm in India. She was also the India node for the energy practice of a leading strategy consulting firm and held various engineering and operating roles at several companies, including Engineers India, Reliance Industries and NOCIL.
Neelam holds a bachelor's degree in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology and a master's degree in business administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- “Digital and Agile: New Tools for Old Problems in Capital Projects,” Brief, mayo 04, 2020
- “A Rebounding China Assesses Where to Direct Its Energy,” Brief, marzo 27, 2020