He has more than 10 years of experience with Bain.
Adam has deep experience across a range of industries including tech, energy, transportation and retail. He works with companies across these industries to identify and integrate M&A targets, develop corporate and business unit strategies, optimize cost and operations, and improve organizational decision making.
Adam holds a BBA from Southern Methodist University.
- “How to Play the Boom in Technology M&A,” Webinar, 23.03.2021
- “The Unsurprising Boom in Technology M&A,” M&A Report, 16.02.2021 , Report
- “Buying Boosts Building in Tech M&A,” Report, 14.10.2020
- “Technology’s Resilience and Cash Reserves Could Boost M&A Activity,” Snap Chart, 16.06.2020
- “Integration: Why Less Is More in Capability Deals,” Report, 14.01.2020