He has more than 10 years of experience with Bain.
Adam has deep experience across a range of industries including tech, energy, transportation and retail. He works with companies across these industries to identify and integrate M&A targets, develop corporate and business unit strategies, optimize cost and operations, and improve organizational decision making.
Adam holds a BBA from Southern Methodist University.
- “Technology’s Resilience and Cash Reserves Could Boost M&A Activity,” Snap Chart, 16.06.2020
- “Integration: Why Less Is More in Capability Deals,” Report, 14.01.2020
- “The New Realities of Tech M&A ,” Brief, 18.12.2019
- “More Scope Deals in Tech,” Snap Chart, 25.10.2019
- “How Media Companies Can Use M&A to Expand Multiples,” Brief, 14.08.2017