He has more than 10 years of experience with Bain.
Adam has deep experience across a range of industries including tech, energy, transportation and retail. He works with companies across these industries to identify and integrate M&A targets, develop corporate and business unit strategies, optimize cost and operations, and improve organizational decision making.
Adam holds a BBA from Southern Methodist University.
- “Buying Boosts Building in Tech M&A,” Report, October 2020
- “Technology’s Resilience and Cash Reserves Could Boost M&A Activity,” Snap Chart, June 2020
- “Integration: Why Less Is More in Capability Deals,” Report, January 2020
- “The New Realities of Tech M&A ,” Brief, December 2019
- “More Scope Deals in Tech,” Snap Chart, October 2019