He has more than 10 years of experience with Bain.
Adam has deep experience across a range of industries including tech, energy, transportation and retail. He works with companies across these industries to identify and integrate M&A targets, develop corporate and business unit strategies, optimize cost and operations, and improve organizational decision making.
Adam holds a BBA from Southern Methodist University.
- “The Unsurprising Boom in Technology M&A,” M&A Report, 16. Februar 2021, Report
- “Buying Boosts Building in Tech M&A,” Report, 14. Oktober 2020
- “Technology’s Resilience and Cash Reserves Could Boost M&A Activity,” Snap Chart, 16. Juni 2020
- “Integration: Why Less Is More in Capability Deals,” Report, 14. Januar 2020
- “The New Realities of Tech M&A ,” Brief, 18. Dezember 2019