- Head of our Greater China Consumer Products Practice
He has more than 15 years of industry and management consulting experience.
Derek advises clients across a range of industries, including private equity, consumer products, industrial goods & services and financial services. He holds deep expertise in strategy, organization, mergers & acquisitions, customer strategy & marketing and performance improvement.
Prior to joining Bain in 2009, Derek was a Vice President in Corporate Banking at HSBC.
He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago and a BA in Business Administration from Peking University.
- “As China's coronavirus outbreak eases, a wary return to shops for consumers ,” Reuters, 18.03.2020 , Розничная торговля
- “China's Consumer Industry Prepares for the Coronavirus Legacy,” Brief, 28.02.2020
- “Despite Slowing GDP Growth, China’s Consumers Keep Spending,” Brief, 05.12.2019
- “2019 Online Strategic Consumer Groups Report: Innovate for Consumers with Insights from Big Data,” Report, 26.09.2019
- “Premium Products, Small Brands and New Retail,” Report, 20.06.2019