Greg mainly advises technology executives and investors on M&A and a variety of operational topics. His current work focuses on the software and private equity technology spheres.
His most prominent client projects include leading the design of customer success models, support and services strategy, and corporate M&A for software companies ranging from $100M to >$1B in revenue.
Additionally, he has also led more than 30 private equity due diligence projects across enterprise technology and is an expert on key trends like DevOps, next-gen architectures, data and analytics, and open-source software.
Prior to joining our firm, Greg was a software engineer and a product manager.
He holds an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management and both an M.S. and a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, concentrating in robotics, from UCLA.
- “Taming the Wild West of DevOps,” Report, 20.09.2021
- “What Makes a Good Customer Success Manager? ,” Article, 25.08.2020
- “Covid-19 Business Impact on SaaS and Software Companies,” Webinar, 16.06.2020
- “Lockdowns Spike Spending on Collaboration and Software Tools,” Snap Chart, 03.06.2020
- “Retain or Grow: What’s the Right Customer Success Model for Your Software Company? ,” Article, 30.03.2020