Greg mainly advises technology executives and investors on M&A and a variety of operational topics. His current work focuses on the software and private equity technology spheres.
His most prominent client projects include leading the design of customer success models, support and services strategy, and corporate M&A for software companies ranging from $100M to >$1B in revenue.
Additionally, he has also led more than 30 private equity due diligence projects across enterprise technology and is an expert on key trends like DevOps, next-gen architectures, data and analytics, and open-source software.
Prior to joining our firm, Greg was a software engineer and a product manager.
He holds an MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management and both an M.S. and a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, concentrating in robotics, from UCLA.
- “Taming the Wild West of DevOps,” Report, 2021년9월20일
- “What Makes a Good Customer Success Manager? ,” Article, 2020년8월25일
- “Covid-19 Business Impact on SaaS and Software Companies,” Webinar, 2020년6월16일
- “Lockdowns Spike Spending on Collaboration and Software Tools,” 스냅차트, 2020년6월3일
- “Retain or Grow: What’s the Right Customer Success Model for Your Software Company? ,” Article, 2020년3월30일