Katrina has more than 16 years of management consulting experience covering a variety of consumer-facing industries including financial services, retail, media and telecommunications. Katrina has particular expertise in customer engagement, loyalty programs, customer experience transformation, customer churn reduction, pricing optimization, promotional effectiveness and customer-driven growth strategy. She also has significant experience in cost transformation.
During her tenure at Bain, Katrina has worked on management challenges and projects that include supporting a discount department store to optimize its pricing and improve effectiveness of its promotions, working with a global mobile operator to transform its customer experience, developing a customer-led growth strategy for a global credit card player and developing a churn reduction program for an Australian utility company. She has worked on projects that have leveraged customer data analytics to drive decisions on store footprint location, pricing and loyalty program design.
Katrina holds a PhD in finance from Edinburgh University and a bachelor of commerce from the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- “As Digital Banking Takes Off, Hidden Defection of Consumers Is Rampant,” Brief, 13.01.2021
- “Many Banks Have Impressed Customers Recently—Can They Extend This Streak? ,” Brief, 06.11.2020
- “More Digital, More Flex: Retail Banking Behavior amid Covid-19,” Brief, 08.09.2020
- “Tech Companies Gain Ground with Banking Customers,” Snap Chart, 25.11.2019
- “What Loyalty-Leading Banks Do Differently,” Snap Chart, 25.11.2019