Katrina is a partner in our Sydney office. She is a leader in our Financial Services and Customer practices with a focus on customer strategy, customer experience, loyalty, enterprise agile, and digital transformations.
Katrina has significant experience in retail and business banking, and across the payments value chain for both issuers and acquirers. She also works with clients on loyalty and rewards – helping them to design new programs or transform existing ones.
Katrina has more than 20 years of management consulting experience in both Australia and the UK.
She holds a Ph.D. in Finance from the University of Edinburgh (UK) and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Canterbury (New Zealand).
- “Digital banking grows during Covid-19 as consumers look beyond their primary banks for product options,” Press release, 01.02.2021
- “As Digital Banking Takes Off, Hidden Defection of Consumers Is Rampant,” Brief, 13.01.2021
- “Many Banks Have Impressed Customers Recently—Can They Extend This Streak? ,” Brief, 06.11.2020
- “More Digital, More Flex: Retail Banking Behavior amid Covid-19,” Brief, 08.09.2020
- “Tech Companies Gain Ground with Banking Customers,” Snap Chart, 25.11.2019