Keith Bevans is a partner in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is a leader in Bain's Support Function Advantage and Business Process Redesign sectors within the firm's Americas Performance Improvement practice.
Keith has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for business leaders.
He has worked with a diverse set of global clients, including healthcare providers, manufacturers, retailers and airlines. He holds expertise across a range of strategic issues.
Within the healthcare sector, his experience spans smaller community hospitals, hospital networks and major clinical networks. He has helped clients to address growth strategy, Lean Six Sigma, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, service line strategy and procurement. In addition, he has worked at the intersection of performance improvement and healthcare for several medical technology companies.
In addition to his work with clients, Keith leads Bain's global consultant recruiting efforts. This involves managing the team that identifies and attracts talent to Bain's offices and ensures that the next generation of leaders continue to make Bain "The best firm to work for."
Keith graduated from MIT with Bachelor of Science and Master of Engineering degrees in electrical engineering. He also received an MBA with distinction from the Harvard Business School.
- “Have it Your Way: Creating a Sustainable and Successful Career at Bain ,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 22.10.2021 , Podcast
- “Looking FWRD: The Power of a Digital Marketing Strategist,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 22.10.2021 , Podcast
- “Strengthening Our Business: The Value of Experts at Bain ,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 08.03.2021 , Podcast
- “Как сфокусировать аналитику талантов на правильных целях,” Brief, 01.03.2021
- “The Next Chapter of the Black Community at Bain,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 19.02.2021 , Podcast
In the News
- “What Kind of Job Market Awaits the Class of 2021?,” The Wall Street Journal, 17.05.2021
- “MBA Recruiting Intel from Bain and J.P. Morgan,” Clear Admit, 29.04.2021
- “Digital upstarts pitch alt-MBAs to learners in a hurry,” Financial Times, 19.03.2021
- “Supply and demand,” The Economist, 01.10.2018
- “Bain & Company’s Keith Bevans Talks About Careers, Life at Bain,” Accepted, 20.03.2018