Keith Bevans is a partner in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is a leader in Bain's Support Function Advantage and Business Process Redesign sectors within the firm's Americas Performance Improvement practice.
Keith has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for business leaders.
He has worked with a diverse set of global clients, including healthcare providers, manufacturers, retailers and airlines. He holds expertise across a range of strategic issues.
Within the healthcare sector, his experience spans smaller community hospitals, hospital networks and major clinical networks. He has helped clients to address growth strategy, Lean Six Sigma, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, service line strategy and procurement. In addition, he has worked at the intersection of performance improvement and healthcare for several medical technology companies.
In addition to his work with clients, Keith leads Bain's global consultant recruiting efforts. This involves managing the team that identifies and attracts talent to Bain's offices and ensures that the next generation of leaders continue to make Bain "The best firm to work for."
Keith graduated from MIT with Bachelor of Science and Master of Engineering degrees in electrical engineering. He also received an MBA with distinction from the Harvard Business School.
- “How Engaging in Private Equity Helps with Early Career Acceleration,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 2021년12월3일, Podcast
- “ESG Investing: How Bain is Strategizing Sustainability for Clients ,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 2021년11월19일, Podcast
- “Trained Leaders: Why Bain Values Our Veterans,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 2021년11월12일, Podcast
- “Growing Our Communities: Creating Inclusivity at Bain,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 2021년10월29일, Podcast
- “Have it Your Way: Creating a Sustainable and Successful Career at Bain ,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 2021년10월22일, Podcast
In the News
- “Bain is hiring in 38 countries, from associates to partners. Here's what the global head of recruiting expects from candidates,” Insider, 2021년11월10일
- “Bain's global head of recruiting explains how candidates of color can break into consulting and find community at the Big 3 firm,” Insider, 2021년11월8일
- “What Kind of Job Market Awaits the Class of 2021?,” The Wall Street Journal, 2021년5월17일
- “MBA Recruiting Intel from Bain and J.P. Morgan,” Clear Admit, 2021년4월29일
- “Digital upstarts pitch alt-MBAs to learners in a hurry,” Financial Times, 2021년3월19일