Keith Bevans is a partner in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is a leader in Bain's Support Function Advantage and Business Process Redesign sectors within the firm's Americas Performance Improvement practice.
Keith has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for business leaders.
He has worked with a diverse set of global clients, including healthcare providers, manufacturers, retailers and airlines. He holds expertise across a range of strategic issues.
Within the healthcare sector, his experience spans smaller community hospitals, hospital networks and major clinical networks. He has helped clients to address growth strategy, Lean Six Sigma, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, service line strategy and procurement. In addition, he has worked at the intersection of performance improvement and healthcare for several medical technology companies.
In addition to his work with clients, Keith leads Bain's global consultant recruiting efforts. This involves managing the team that identifies and attracts talent to Bain's offices and ensures that the next generation of leaders continue to make Bain "The best firm to work for."
Keith graduated from MIT with Bachelor of Science and Master of Engineering degrees in electrical engineering. He also received an MBA with distinction from the Harvard Business School.
- “How to Focus Talent Analytics on the Right Goals ,” Brief, março 01, 2021
- “The Next Chapter of the Black Community at Bain,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, fevereiro 19, 2021, Podcast
- “Supplying a Demand: Training Leaders,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, dezembro 17, 2020, Podcast
- “What's Next? Empowering Bain Employees and Alumni Through Our Career Networks,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, novembro 15, 2020, Podcast
- “Making Bold Moves in Uncertain Times,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, setembro 22, 2020, Podcast
In the News
- “Supply and demand,” The Economist, outubro 01, 2018
- “Bain & Company’s Keith Bevans Talks About Careers, Life at Bain,” Accepted, março 20, 2018
- “MBA Applications: How Important is the GMAT?,” FindMBA, março 15, 2018
- “Bain fights back in the battle for MBA hires,” Financial Times, fevereiro 26, 2018
- “What Does Bain & Company Want From Its MBA Hires In 2018?,” Business Because, janeiro 02, 2018