Keith Bevans is a partner in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He is a leader in Bain's Support Function Advantage and Business Process Redesign sectors within the firm's Americas Performance Improvement practice.
Keith has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for business leaders.
He has worked with a diverse set of global clients, including healthcare providers, manufacturers, retailers and airlines. He holds expertise across a range of strategic issues.
Within the healthcare sector, his experience spans smaller community hospitals, hospital networks and major clinical networks. He has helped clients to address growth strategy, Lean Six Sigma, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, service line strategy and procurement. In addition, he has worked at the intersection of performance improvement and healthcare for several medical technology companies.
In addition to his work with clients, Keith leads Bain's global consultant recruiting efforts. This involves managing the team that identifies and attracts talent to Bain's offices and ensures that the next generation of leaders continue to make Bain "The best firm to work for."
Keith graduated from MIT with Bachelor of Science and Master of Engineering degrees in electrical engineering. He also received an MBA with distinction from the Harvard Business School.
- “Going Global: How a Legacy Consultant Navigated His Career to Leading Bain’s Business in EMEA,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 20. Juli 2022, Podcast
- “The Future of Work: New Ways of Working in a Post-pandemic Workforce,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 26. Mai 2022, Podcast
- “Diverse Cultures: Creating Inclusive Spaces for our Asian Communities,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 13. Mai 2022, Podcast
- “Championing Women and Inspiring Leaders,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 21. März 2022, Podcast
- “The Value of Community for Black Leaders ,” Beyond the Bio Podcast, 25. Februar 2022, Podcast