He has more than 10 years of consulting experience with Bain and has also spent time in the firm's London office.
Matthew advises clients across a range of industries, with a focus in technology, telecommunications and private equity. He has deep experience and expertise in corporate and business unit strategy (including strategic planning and full potential transformation), organization and operating model design, customer strategy and marketing (focused on commercial excellence), and performance improvement (including G&A optimization).
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, he was a Military Analyst with L-3 Communications.
Matthew has an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA in economics and history from University of Virginia.
- “Disruption, Not Regulation, Should Be Tech Companies’ Top Concern,” HBR.org, 21.12.2020 , Article
- “Fast-Forward Darwin: The Speed Imperative in Tech ,” Report, 14.10.2020
- “Is Strategy Dead in Tech? The Winners Don’t Think So,” Brief, 06.11.2019
- “Let's Make a (Larger) Deal,” Snap Chart, 04.05.2018
- “Placing Sales Aces in All the Right Places,” Snap Chart, 04.05.2018