Matthew Crupi is the global leader of our Corporate Strategy & Finance solution within our Strategy practice, as well as an expert in our Communications and Media and Technology and Cloud Services practices. He is based in Dallas.
He has more than 15 years of consulting experience with us, during which he has also spent time in our London office.
Matthew advises clients across a range of industries, with a focus in technology and cloud services, telecommunications, and private equity. He has deep expertise in corporate and business unit strategy , including strategic planning and full potential transformation; organization and operating model design; customer strategy and marketing, focused on commercial excellence; and performance improvement, including G&A optimization.
Prior to joining us in 2006, he was a military analyst with L-3 Communications.
Matthew has an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a B.A. in economics and history from University of Virginia.
- “Growth Strategy: Identifying Your Parenting Advantages ,” Brief, 04.05.2021
- “Disruption, Not Regulation, Should Be Tech Companies’ Top Concern,” HBR.org, 21.12.2020 , Article
- “Fast-Forward Darwin: The Speed Imperative in Tech ,” Report, 14.10.2020
- “Is Strategy Dead in Tech? The Winners Don’t Think So,” Brief, 06.11.2019
- “Let's Make a (Larger) Deal,” Snap Chart, 04.05.2018