Dr. Nikola Glusac is a partner with Bain & Company and the managing partner of Bain's Berlin office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
He primarily advises banks in strategy development and implementation as well as in large transformation programs. His consulting focus is in retail banking and wealth management as well as in the development of customer and sales strategies and digital solutions.
Nikola studied Business Administration at the University of Berlin and received his doctorate from the University of Innsbruck.
- “As Digital Banking Takes Off, Hidden Defection of Consumers Is Rampant,” Brief, 13.01.2021
- “Many Banks Have Impressed Customers Recently—Can They Extend This Streak? ,” Brief, 06.11.2020
- “More Digital, More Flex: Retail Banking Behavior amid Covid-19,” Brief, 08.09.2020
- “Everyone Wants a Piece of Consumer Finance in Europe,” Brief, 14.07.2020
- “AI Is Lifting Service-Center Performance,” Brief, 04.02.2019