Dr. Nikola Glusac is the managing partner of our Berlin office. He leads our Banking practice across Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
With more than 15 years of management consulting experience, Nikola primarily advises banks in strategy development and implementation, as well as in transformation programs and post-merger integrations. He focuses on retail banking, wealth management, the development of customer and distribution strategies, and digital solutions.
Nikola studied Business Administration at the University of Berlin and received his doctorate from the University of Innsbruck.
- “Voting with Their Feet: Banking Consumers Want a Seamless Digital Experience,” インフォグラフィック, 2021年12月14日
- “As Digital Banking Takes Off, Hidden Defection of Consumers Is Rampant,” 論説, 2021年1月13日
- “Many Banks Have Impressed Customers Recently—Can They Extend This Streak? ,” 論説, 2020年11月6日
- “More Digital, More Flex: Retail Banking Behavior amid Covid-19,” 論説, 2020年9月8日
- “Everyone Wants a Piece of Consumer Finance in Europe,” 論説, 2020年7月14日