Dr. Nikola Glusac is a partner with Bain & Company and the managing partner of Bain's Berlin office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
He primarily advises banks in strategy development and implementation as well as in large transformation programs. His consulting focus is in retail banking and wealth management as well as in the development of customer and sales strategies and digital solutions.
Nikola studied Business Administration at the University of Berlin and received his doctorate from the University of Innsbruck.
- “Many Banks Have Impressed Customers Recently—Can They Extend This Streak? ,” 論説, 2020年11月6日
- “More Digital, More Flex: Retail Banking Behavior amid Covid-19,” 論説, 2020年9月8日
- “Everyone Wants a Piece of Consumer Finance in Europe,” 論説, 2020年7月14日
- “AI Is Lifting Service-Center Performance,” 論説, 2019年2月4日
- “Reimagining the Digital Bank Branch of the Future: Let’s Get Practical,” 論説, 2019年1月10日