During his 25 years of consulting experience, Norbert has advised multinational companies and challengers across the pharmaceutical, medtech, biotech, chemicals and oil & gas industries as well as in consumer products.
He holds expertise across many strategic and operational topics, focusing on transformations, performance improvement, innovation, strategy and sustainability.
Norbert contributed to the agenda of the World Economic Forum from 2012-2016, helping shape the future of health and healthcare. He is also a regular speaker at industry symposia.
Norbert earned a diploma in chemistry and a Ph.D. in technical chemistry from RWTH Aachen.
- “Davos 2019: Commitment to Sustainability,” Video, 25.01.2019
- “Как улучшить управление затратами в фармацевтической промышленности ,” Brief, 07.11.2018
- “Winning Companies Invest in Healthy Life Years,” Brief, 26.07.2016
- “'Spend 3-5% on healthcare',” BusinessWorld, 19.03.2015
- “The Future of Healthy,” Forbes.com, 30.01.2015 , Article