Norbert has two decades of consulting experience in healthcare and in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. He also served as the leader of Bain's Healthcare practice for EMEA.
Norbert mainly works for international customers in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries, as well as for biotechnology companies. He also has extensive project experience in strategy development and implementation, innovation management, new marketing and sales approaches, sales management and optimization, company-wide transformation programs, operational and organizational improvements, corporate transformations, and M&A and post-merger integration. Norbert also has managed more than ten global integration and restructuring programs.
Before joining Bain & Company in 1997, Norbert worked for another global consulting firm for five years.
After studying chemistry at the University of Dortmund, he earned a doctorate in technical chemistry at RWTH Aachen.
- “A Better Way to Manage Costs in Pharma,” 論説, 2018年11月7日
- “Winning Companies Invest in Healthy Life Years,” 論説, 2016年7月26日
- “The Future of Healthy,” Forbes.com, 2015年1月30日, 記事
- “Tipping the scales in the global battle of the bulge,” Forbes.com, 2014年2月14日, 記事
- “Growing Business Opportunities for Healthy Living,” 論説, 2014年1月23日