During his 25 years of consulting experience, Norbert has advised multinational companies and challengers across the pharmaceutical, medtech, biotech, chemicals and oil & gas industries as well as in consumer products.
He holds expertise across many strategic and operational topics, focusing on transformations, performance improvement, innovation, strategy and sustainability.
Norbert contributed to the agenda of the World Economic Forum from 2012-2016, helping shape the future of health and healthcare. He is also a regular speaker at industry symposia.
Norbert earned a diploma in chemistry and a Ph.D. in technical chemistry from RWTH Aachen.
- “Davos 2019: Commitment to Sustainability,” 動画, 2019年1月25日
- “A Better Way to Manage Costs in Pharma,” 論説, 2018年11月7日
- “Winning Companies Invest in Healthy Life Years,” 論説, 2016年7月26日
- “The Future of Healthy,” Forbes.com, 2015年1月30日, 記事
- “Norbert Hueltenschmidt: Growing business opportunities for healthy living,” 動画, 2014年11月5日