A 25-year consulting veteran, Norbert has advised multinational companies and challengers across pharmaceuticals, medtech, biotech, chemicals, oil & gas and consumer products.
He holds expertise across topics, focusing on transformations, performance improvement, innovation, strategy and sustainability.
Norbert contributed to the agenda of the World Economic Forum from 2012-2016, helping shape the future of health and healthcare. He is a regular speaker at industry symposia and has been broadly published and quoted in various media.
Norbert earned a diploma in chemistry and a Ph.D. in technical chemistry from RWTH Aachen.
- “A Better Way to Manage Costs in Pharma,” Brief, novembro 07, 2018
- “Winning Companies Invest in Healthy Life Years,” Brief, julho 26, 2016
- “'Spend 3-5% on healthcare',” BusinessWorld, março 19, 2015
- “The Future of Healthy,” Forbes.com, janeiro 30, 2015, Article
- “Tipping the scales in the global battle of the bulge,” Forbes.com, fevereiro 14, 2014, Article