Rebecca Burack is a partner based in Bain & Company's Boston office. She is the leader of Bain's Private Equity practice in the Americas.
Rebecca has more than 15 years of management consulting experience. She works with leading manufacturers and distributors in the building systems and controls, building materials and MRO sectors to develop growth strategies and full potential plans. She also works with private equity firms on market and company due diligence across a range of industrial products and on driving value creation plans post acquisition.
Her areas of expertise include commercial excellence, growth strategy, sales excellence, pricing, distribution strategies and performance improvement.
Prior to joining Bain in 1998, Rebecca worked for International Paper in manufacturing.
Rebecca earned her MBA from Harvard Business School and her BS in Operations Research and Industrial Engineering from Cornell University.
- “Sharpening Company Insights through Advanced Analytics ,” Brief, 17.09.2019
- “Прямые инвестиции: подъем все еще продолжается, но не близится ли весь цикл к концу?,” Report, 25.02.2019
- “Buy-and-Build: A Powerful PE Strategy, but Hard to Pull Off,” Report, 25.02.2019
- “Large-Scale M&A: Capturing Value Demands Flawless Integration,” Report, 25.02.2019
- “Private Equity’s New Take on Diversification: Don’t Stray Too Far,” Report, 25.02.2019