He advises clients across a broad range of sectors, including fixed and mobile communications, television, internet, interactive entertainment, technology services and equipment on issues such as, corporate strategy, mergers and acquisitions, customer strategy and cost management.
Tom has worked extensively across multiple geographies covering Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
He graduated from the University of Southampton with a Master’s degree in Engineering.
- “Capturing the True Value of Virtual Selling and Sales Plays in Private Equity,” Global Private Equity Report, 01.03.2021 , Report
- “Embracing the Shift to Technology-Enabled Selling,” Webinar, 15.05.2020
- “Revving Up Sales ROI for a Downturn,” Webinar, 24.04.2020
- “Revving Up Sales ROI for a Downturn,” Brief, 03.04.2020
- “A Coronavirus Action Plan for B2B Sales,” Infographic, 20.03.2020