He advises clients across a broad range of sectors, including fixed and mobile communications, television, internet, interactive entertainment, technology services and equipment on issues such as, corporate strategy, mergers and acquisitions, customer strategy and cost management.
Tom has worked extensively across multiple geographies covering Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
He graduated from the University of Southampton with a Master’s degree in Engineering.
- “Embracing the Shift to Technology-Enabled Selling,” Webinar, May 2020
- “Revving Up Sales ROI for a Downturn,” Webinar, April 2020
- “Revving Up Sales ROI for a Downturn,” Brief, April 2020
- “A Coronavirus Action Plan for B2B Sales,” Infographic, March 2020
- “The Rosetta Stone of Commercial Operations—Deciphering Where to Focus,” Brief, November 2019